LOCATION: Danbury, CT, United States
Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW
We are currently seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) for full or part-time positions working with adults in group home settings in the Danbury, CT area. Eligible candidates must hold LCSW certification issued by the state of Connecticut.
- Must be LCSW in the state of Connecticut
- Must have Master’s in Social Work
- Prior clinical social work experience, preferred.
- Assessment of psycho-social functioning and capacities, ability to complete a mental status examination, ability to diagnose mental health condition and provide treatment recommendations.
- Provide a variety of therapies to address mental health diagnosis that effect consumers and their families.
- Collaborate with many disciplines, programs, departments, and organizations in the accomplishment of these duties.
- Provide supervision to developing mental health providers in the treatment of consumers and their families, including training and direct supervision of fellows.
- Provide clinical care to the Behavioral Health Integrated Program when appropriate on an as needed basis.
- Encourages and utilizes feedback from patients, families and other staff to improve professional services.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of professional services and redefines goals or modalities as indicated.
- Organizes individual workload and sets priorities based on patient care needs and departmental standards. Meets workload standards for assigned areas.
- Adheres to professional medical – legal reporting requirements. Seeks appropriate supervision on risk management issues.