LOCATION: Glen Mills, PA, United States
Lead Infant Teacher
We are seeking a Lead Infant Teacher for a full-time position working with Pre-K students (ages 6 weeks – 15 months) in the Glen Mills, PA area. Eligible candidates must have up-to-date clearances from within 90 days.
- Associate’s Degree (or equivalent college credits) in Elementary, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or Human Development
- OR 24 month of official experience on Full-Time position in licensed ECE facility.
- OR Combination of experience and 15 credits in field and 12 month of official experience on Full-Time position in licensed ECE facility
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances (from within 90 days).
- Must have excellent references.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Provide transitional support in inclusive/integrated learning environments as an aide to designated students.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.