LOCATION: Freehold Township, NJ, United States
Lead Infant Teacher
We are seeking a Lead Infant Teacher for a full-time position working with Pre-K students (ages 6 weeks – 15 months) in the Freehold, Jackson, Medford, and Sewell, NJ areas. Eligible candidates must have an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or Human Development and have up-to-date clearances from within 90 days.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or Human Development
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances (from within 90 days).
- Must have excellent references.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Provide transitional support in inclusive/integrated learning environments as an aide to designated students.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.