LOCATION: Warren, OH, United States
Kindergarten Teacher – Warren
We are currently seeking a Kindergarten Teacher for a full-time position working with students in the Warren, OH area. Eligible candidates must have their Ohio Teaching Certification (PK-3 or 1-8) and up-to-date clearances.
- Ohio Teaching Certification (PK-3 or 1-8)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Ohio State Standards and Common Core Standards
- Successful completion of federal and state criminal background checks
- Ability to work well under pressure, and effectively prioritize and execute tasks to meet deadlines consistently
- Understanding and ability to manage confidential information
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Relentlessly work to meet all goals related to student achievement and culture as well as Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) goals.
- Deliver highly effective daily lessons based on student need rooted in research-based instructional practices.
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students.
- Utilize research-based best practices in daily planning and classroom instruction.
- Support the educational and behavioral goals of all students, including those with an Individualized Education Plan or those learning English as a second language.
- Create a joyful, caring, and loving classroom environment for all students.
- Integrate culturally responsive teaching practices into daily lessons and interactions with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Desire a growth-focused coaching environment based on frequent observations, debriefs, action planning, and progress monitoring.
- Implement school-wide culture expectations and norms, inside their classroom and beyond.
- Communicate regularly with families regarding the academic and social-emotional growth of their child.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively, humbly, and respectfully with all colleagues.
- Incorporate 21st-century technology skills into daily classroom practice and team settings.
- Contribute to a positive climate and culture by exhibiting high professional standards.
- Understand, accept, abide by, and implement the school’s philosophy and mission statement in all school activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1572