LOCATION: Fogelsville, PA, United States 18051
K-8 Special Education Teacher – Fogelsville (RF: 2929)
We are currently seeking a K-8 Certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with students in the Fogelsville, PA 18051 area. Eligible candidates must have a valid PA Special Education Teaching License and up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must have a PA Certification in Special Education K-8
- 3-5 years of Special Education Teaching experience preferred
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have up-to-date PA clearances
- Conducts assessments, testing, and diagnostic examinations of students to identify learning issues, and recommends courses of action or corrective procedures
- Participates in PPTs and assists in developing Individual Educational Plans (“IEP”) for students
- Assists students and teaching staff in implementing students’ IEPs and behavior management plans
- Coordinates with outside agencies, organizations, and institutions as needed
- Coordinates with administrators and other teaching staff members to ascertain individual students’ abilities and needs
- Serves as a ready resource to students and parents to provide counseling that will lead each student to increased personal growth, self-understanding, and behavioral management
- Continues to acquire professional knowledge and learn of current developments in the educational field and maintaining professional relationships with members of institutions of higher learning and the business community
- Organizes and maintains a system for accurate and complete record-keeping and providing student information to prospective colleges and employers, as required by district procedures and applicable laws
- Encourages parental involvement in students’ education and ensures effective communication with students and parents
- Assists in the orientation of new teachers, and provides in-service training in guidance
- Selects and requisitions appropriate books, aids, and other supplies and equipment and maintain inventory records
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2929