LOCATION: Worthington, OH, United States
K-8 Physical Education Teacher – Worthington (RF: 2228)
We are currently seeking a Physical Education Teacher for a full-time position working with K-8 students in the Worthington, OH area. The position would start ASAP and continue through the end of the school year. Eligible candidates must hold an appropriate Ohio teaching license and current satisfactory BCI&I and FBI background checks.
- Must hold an appropriate Ohio teaching license
- Must have current satisfactory BCI&I and FBI background checks
- Organize games and challenges that promote physical activity among children
- Develop motor skills and physical development
- Must adjust their curricula to adapt to children with disabilities or different physical abilities
- Must have strong speaking and listening skills
- Be able to communicate and demonstrate properly
- Maintain discipline within the class
- Serving as a classroom leader by providing high quality, differentiated instruction to students
- Designing and implementing high-quality, thorough lesson, unit and long-term plans that equip students with the skills and knowledge necessary to master daily objectives and grade level standards
- Maintaining, monitoring, and reporting students’ grade and attendance records
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2228