LOCATION: Columbus, OH, United States
Intervention Specialist – Columbus
We are currently seeking Intervention Specialists for full-time and part-time positions working with students in the Columbus, OH area. The full-time position will be 40 hours/week and the part-time position will be two days a week, flexible days. Eligible candidates must be an Intervention Specialist in the state of Ohio and have up to date clearances.
- Must be certified as an Intervention Specialist in Ohio.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree.
- Up-to-date clearances.
- Plans and implements direct instruction in all core subject areas as needed per IEP
- Maintains the physical environment of the classroom for organization and maximum instructional opportunities
- Instructs individuals and groups
- Monitors student progress
- Tracks data on monitoring and on IEP goals
- Adapts or Modifies curriculum as needed for appropriate instructional level of students
- Follows special education department procedures for developing, holding, and turning in student documentation including, but not limited to, IEPs, MET reports, Progress notes, and report cards
- Maintains effective contact with parents
- Administers, scores and writes reports for achievement testing
- Collaborates with general education teachers having students on IEPs in their classes
- Trains paraeducators to support students in general education classes both academically and behaviorally and to gather data on goals
- Participates in Professional Leaning Committees when appropriate
- Ensures appropriate accommodations are in place for general education classroom teacher to implement
- Develops an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for each student
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com Send to Erik