LOCATION: Warren, OH, United States
We are currently seeking a certified Intervention Specialist for a full-time position working with K-8 students in a school in the Warren, OH area. Intervention specialist will travel between two locations and use a push in/pull out model. Ideal candidates should have K-12 Mild to Moderate Intervention Specialist license with an endorsement in a specific subject.
- Must be a licensed/certified K-12 Mild to Moderate Intervention Specialist in the state of Ohio.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Must have K-12 Intervention Specialist certification, BCI, and FBI Background Check.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Provide transitional support in inclusive/integrated learning environments as an aide to designated students.
- Assist in development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.