LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Instructional Assistant (IA) – Philadelphia (RF: 1895)
We are currently seeking Instructional Assistants (IAs) for part-time and full-time schedules working with students in the Philadelphia, PA area. (Most zip codes!) These are in-person, community-based positions providing academic and behavioral supports to students that attend cyber school. Schedules and locations will vary between students but you have the flexibility to choose which cases work best for you. These positions would start immediately and continue during the 2023-2024 school year. Eligible candidates must have up-to-date PA clearances and reliable transportation.
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year)
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Clearance
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid certificate
- Current TB Test and Physical
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have exceptional communication skills
- Assist the teacher(s) in preparing materials, teaching aids, and equipment for direct instructional activity
- Schedule space for specialized instructional programs and coordinate the arrangement of equipment, desks, tables, chairs and activity areas
- Examine unit plans prepared by the teacher and anticipate the need for specific supplies and materials
- Provide student supervision
- Assist in maintaining the security of records, materials, and equipment
- Assist the teacher in the enforcement of classroom rules and the maintenance of appropriate records
- Follow attendance, punctuality and other qualities of an appropriate work ethic
- Ensure adherence to good safety standards
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1895