LOCATION: Warminster, PA, United States 18974
Instructional Aide – Warminster
We are currently seeking Instructional Aides for full-time positions working with students in the Warminster, PA area. Instructional Aides will be responsible for assisting the regular and/or special education teacher to promote success with the delivery of daily lessons and activities in the classroom. Eligible candidates must have a High School diploma, and updated clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Associate’s Degree (or 48 college credits) preferred
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year)
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 24, Act 168
- Must have a genuine passion for working with students who have special needs.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Assist regular and/or special education teacher to promote success with the delivery of daily lessons and activities
- Assist in the delivery of IEP goals, SDI, behavior plan, health care plan if appropriate. These may include but are not limited to; student hygiene, referral to the School Nurse, behavior support plans, home-school communication, supervision during the transition time
- Assist individual students with independent study projects, makeup work, homework completion
- Reinforce and provide practice for students in academic instruction developed by the regular and/or special education teacher
- Assist with data collection of academic skills
- Provide tutoring developed by the regular and/or special education teacher when necessary
- Assist in the management of student behavior:
- Observation and data collection of behavior
- Implementation of positive behavior supports as directed by the regular or special education teacher and/or behavior analyst
- Assist in scoring student tests, checking student workbooks, homework, and writing exercises
- Assist in production and processing of classroom materials and projects
- Assist in monitoring students during field trips, community-based instruction, assemblies, or testing situations
- Monitor classroom, lunch periods, study periods, and bus loading as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.[/readmore]
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1563