LOCATION: Trenton, NJ, United States
Instructional Aide – Trenton
We are currently seeking an Instructional Aide for a full-time position working with K-2 students with special needs in the Trenton, NJ area. The position starts immediately and continues through the end of the school year. The Instructional Aide will be serving students in Autistic Support, Emotional Support, Life Skills, and/or Specialized Learning Support classrooms both academically and behaviorally. Eligible candidates must have a minimum of 48 college credits OR have passed the ETS ParaPro Assessment and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a minimum of 48 college credits OR have passed the ETS ParaPro Assessment
- Must have up-to-date NJ Criminal Clearance (Fingerprints)
- Must have a recent TB Test
- Must have a genuine passion for working with students who have special needs.
- Assist classroom teacher and Behavior Support Specialist in management and delivery of all aspects of children’s programs and instruction
- Assists classroom teacher in planning and preparation of instructional activities including selection of instructional and collateral educational materials
- Work with children in groups and 1:1 as assigned
- Serve students in Autistic Support, Emotional Support, Life Skills, and/or Specialized Learning Support classrooms
- Participate in and supporting school events, activities, and programs, inside and outside of school hours
- Work closely with colleagues to build a cohesive school culture of success
- Analyze data, monitoring progress and updating student performance trackers, and using that data to help guide their lesson plans
- Update families about student progress
- Perform other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1625