LOCATION: Easton, MD, United States 21601
Instructional Aide – Easton (RF: 2270)
We are currently seeking an Instructional Aide for a full-time or part-time position working with elementary students in the Easton, MD area. The Instructional Aide will be providing support through repetition of instruction and/or providing necessary accommodations/modifications per the student’s IEPs. The position starts immediately and will continue through the end of the school year. Eligible candidates must have an Associate’s Degree or 60 college credits, and a clear background check.
- Must have an Associate’s Degree or 60 college credits
- Must have a clear background check
- Assists teacher in preparing room for school, preparing and distributing lesson materials, arranging bulletin boards, and retrieving and storing materials.
- Instructs students under a teacher’s direct supervision or more independently under the direction of school administrators.
- Keeps classroom and/or work areas neat and orderly.
- Supervises students in playgrounds, cafeteria, bus stop areas.
- Assists in the maintenance of student records.
- Instructs and assists students in computer-related programs and activities; depending upon specific assignment.
- Instructs and assists students in media and library programs and activities, under the direction of the Media
- Specialist and/or school administrator; depending upon specific assignment.
- Instructs and assists students in alternative classroom activities and programs under the direction of an assigned teacher or school administrator; depending upon specific assignment.
- Performs duties to meet the personal care and/or health and hygiene-related needs of students with disabilities; depending upon specific assignment.
- This includes such things as toileting, diapering, toilet training, lifting/positioning, oral feeding, and catheterization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2270