LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
Junior Inside Sales
Why We’re Hiring:
In 2007, Humanus started with a goal of making lives better for people around the United States. We couldn’t be more proud of the work we have done, the lives we’ve touched and the growth we have experienced. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for Inside Sales members who are passionate about building a business and have a desire to learn, are money motivated, and are team oriented!
Ideal Candidates Are Those Who:
- Embrace challenge, thrive on competition and are goal-oriented.
- Enjoy and excel at working with a dynamic and highly active recruitment team.
- Understand that hard work and grit have incredible financial benefits.
Coaching and Growth:
Humanus offers our Entry-Level Inside Sales members an extensive on-boarding process including sales and recruitment training and coaching from team leads and management. Our proven process uses a blended learning approach designed to help you get started quickly and efficiently, generate sales within a specified time frame, and exceed the expectations of clients so earnings continue to grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Including, but not limited to the following:
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota objectives
- Make 75-100 calls on a daily basis
- Generate and qualify leads through campaign calling, inbound prospects from the web, events, marketing, and webinars
- Pass qualified leads to internal recruitment team
- Regularly review lead and pipeline progression
- Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback on marketing campaigns
- Maintain a high-level of understanding of company’s expertise and competitive intelligence
- Develop sales strategies and action plans with Inside Sales team in order to achieve individual, team and company goals
- Populates and maintains a customer records database to support opportunity pipeline management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Basic knowledge in prospecting via phone and email in a sales environment.
- Basic knowledge in mobile technology and online research.
- 0-1 years of experience in direct or indirect inside sales is preferred
- Ability to build consistent new revenue pipeline.
- Commitment to stay current with industry/sector trends.
- Ability to articulate, define and execute creative strategies to grow our company’s business and reach new markets.
- Ability to interface within a multi-brand sales organization.
- Demonstrated communication skills, a team player, and the ability to achieve set targets.
- Demonstrated presentation, organization and time management; ability to establish rapport at multiple levels of decision makers.
What We Provide:
- Unlimited commission structure
- Company Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan!
- Fun environment!
- No corporate bureaucracy
- Health conscious initiatives
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.