LOCATION: Upper Darby, PA 19082, USA
In-Home Special Education Assistant – Upper Darby
We are currently seeking an In-home Special Education Assistant for a part-time position (about 23 hours/week) working with a student with special needs in the Upper Darby, PA area. The special education assistant will be working with the student in their home, facilitating and implementing the curriculum while the student is learning remotely. The schedule will be 10:00 am – 2:30 pm Monday through Friday and will continue through ESY. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Psychology, experience in the behavioral health field, and up-to-date clearances. A Special Education certification is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Psychology
- Special Education Certification, preferred
- Experience in the behavioral health field
- Up-to-date clearances
- Facilitate in-home/virtual learning
- Assist the student with assigned classwork to reinforce learning, concepts, and skills
- Assist with the supervision and care of student
- Assist student with personal care needs and daily living activities
- Assist with testing process and procedures and check tests, quizzes, and workbook exercises as assigned
- Assist teachers and students with audio-visual materials
- Report observational data to professional school personnel
- Assistants may assist the teacher with student discipline
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1680