LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19129
Homebound Instructor – Philadelphia (RF: 2620)
We are currently seeking a certified teacher for a part-time position providing homebound instruction in the Philadelphia, PA area. The instructor is needed for about 10 hours/week during the day or early evening. The position would start ASAP. Candidates must have valid Special Education Teaching Certification or General Education Teaching Certification and previous experience working with individuals with special needs.
- Must have a Special Education Teaching Certification
- Or a General Education Teaching Certification and experience working with individuals with special needs
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have current, up-to-date PA clearances
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID
- Provide one-on-one instruction in specific academic areas related to student’s core curriculum
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures
- Assess student’s progress throughout sessions
- Provide learning environment that meets needs of students with diverse cultural and socio-economic background, learning styles and special needs
- Apply principles of learning and effective teaching in instructional delivery
- Provide assistance with developing study strategies
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2620