LOCATION: UPPR CHICHSTR, PA, United States 19013
Home Study Special Education Teacher – Chester (RF: 2889)
We are urgently seeking a Home Study Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with a student in the Chester, PA 19013 area. This position is for the 2023-2024 school year and begins ASAP. Candidates must have a Special Education Teaching Certification and up-to-date PA Clearances.
- Must have a PA Teaching Certification in Special Education
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Must have up-to-date PA clearances
- Plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of students
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students
- Employs instructional methods and materials that are most appropriate for meeting stated objectives
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required
- Counsels with colleagues, students, and or parents on a regular basis
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and/or rules governing student life
- Develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintains order in the classroom
- Plans and supervises purposeful assignments for teacher aide(s) and or volunteer(s)
- Attends staff meetings and serves on staff and or school committees
- Participate in staff development programs
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2889