LOCATION: Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States 19004
Home Health Registered Nurse RN – Bala Cynwyd (RF: 2233)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time position providing home healthcare to individuals in the Bala Cynwyd, PA area. The RN will travel between patients homes and oversee their healthcare and medical treatment needs. Eligible candidates must be a Registered Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- PA RN certification from an accredited school or university
- Experience working with persons with developmental disabilities
- PA Driver’s License
- PA Criminal Background Check
- FBI Fingerprint Check through Dept. of Human Services
- CPR/First Aid
- Travel to a patient’s home to administer their services and help patients maintain their independence.
- Assess and chart observations of the patient’s condition at each visit.
- Complete evaluation tasks, including reviewing medication and vital signs.
- Administer Physician-prescribed medication.
- Dress or redress wounds and assess the healing progress.
- Provide education to patients and families on proper home health care procedures and strategies.
- Coordinate with Physicians, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and other individuals in the patient’s care plan.
- Keep the patient comfortable through palliative care.
- Recommend tools or devices that may improve the quality of life for the patient.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2233