LOCATION: Chambersburg, PA, United States
Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Chambersburg
We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses LPNs for full-time or part-time positions providing in-home care to a family with several individuals with IDDs or multiple disabilities in Chambersburg, PA. LPNs are needed for 16 hours/day, 7 days a week, but the time can be broken up into shifts. The primary responsibilities will be assisting the mother with administering medication, feeding, and other ADLs. Candidates should be comfortable with Hoyer lifts as all of the individuals are wheelchair-bound.
- Current and valid LPN license
- Up-to-date PA Clearances
- Current CPR certificate
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Nursing and health care administration skills
- Assist mother of home with the individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDDs) or multiple disabilities
- Record nursing notes accurately, share information with other nurses
- Take and record vital signs, such as blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, pulse ox, temperature, and pain level
- Provide feeding as needed
- Administer injections, prescribed medications (AM and PM), enemas, etc., clean and dress wounds, and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1678