LOCATION: Mount Holly, NJ, United States
Health and Physical Education Teacher – Mount Holly (RF: 2613)
We are currently seeking a Health and Physical Education Teacher for a full-time position working with students in the Mount Holly, NJ area. The Health and Physical Education Teacher will promote students’ safety, wellness, health maintenance and physical fitness and cultivate knowledge and skills that are conducive to good physical and mental health. Eligible candidates must have New Jersey State certifications in both Special Education and Health and Physical Education.
- Must have New Jersey State certifications in both: Special Education and Health and Physical Education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Background/Fingerprint Clearance
- A valid driver’s license
- Develops lesson plans and classroom learning activities based on the New Jersey Student Learning Standards to students with complex needs.
- Teaches skills in comprehensive health and physical education using curriculum and instructional materials adopted by the school.
- Works cooperatively with other health and physical education teachers and classroom teachers in planning an effective comprehensive school health program.
- Sets specific objectives and differentiates to student needs wherever possible in lesson preparation and weekly lesson plans and carries through presentation to effectively achieve these objectives.
- Provides health, safety, family life education and/or physical education instruction as assigned.
- Implements and teaches school wide positive behavioral expectations for student’s behavior to maintain a productive learning environment.
- Evaluates student growth in health/physical education related knowledge and skills for reporting purposes.
- Identifies student needs, and cooperates with other professionals solve health, behavior and learning problems.
- Maintains professional competence and continuous improvement through In-service education and other professional growth activities.
- Performs other duties within the scope of his/her employment and certification as may be assigned.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2613