LOCATION: Waterford, CT, United States
Group Home Manager
We are currently seeking Group Home Managers for full-time positions working in an Adult Day Program in the Waterford, CT area. Eligible candidates should be hard working and have management experience overseeing a group home and managing staff, operations, etc. This is a permanent placement position.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma
- Have have current, up-to-date background check
- Must be hard working
- Have have management experience
- Willing to cover shifts for employees (will be paid for any extra time)
- Previous employment working with individuals with disabilities preferred
- Responsible for all aspects of operation and the overall quality of our programs.
- Oversee a group home and manage staff, operations, etc.
- Sincere desire to provide the highest levels of care, choice, and independence to the individuals being served.
- Supervising the overall operations of our day program and residential services.
- Recruiting and retaining quality employees.
- Identifying, targeting and leading growth initiatives.
- Implementing and monitoring service delivery.
- Leading and participating in employee development.