LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19138
Elementary Teacher – Philadelphia (RF: 2817)
We are currently seeking Certified Teachers for full-time positions working with elementary school students in the Philadelphia, PA 19138 area. There are needs in first, second, third, and fifth grade classrooms. Eligible candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree, a PA Teaching Certification, and up-to-date PA Clearances.
- Must have a PA Certification in appropriate subject
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances
- Teach using approved curriculum and assign an individualized course of study to the student
- Participate in state and school mandated testing
- Accept, carefully review and evaluate homework
- Monitor students credit completion
- Administer, proctor, grade tests and give test scores
- Refer student to a core subject teacher when necessary
- Monitor and document student’s notes in the Student Information System
- Claim student attendance and reporting
- Conduct close out procedures of student folders at the end of the Learning Period and when a student drops, withdraws, or graduates
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2817