LOCATION: Norristown, PA, United States
General Education Teacher – Norristown (RF: 2189)
We are currently seeking a certified Teacher for a full-time position working with elementary school students in the Norristown, PA area. The position will be working in an Intensive Emotional Support Program with a daily schedule of 8:00 am – 3:30 pm. Eligible candidates must have a valid PA Teaching Certification and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a certified Special Education Teacher in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Must have current CPR/First Aide
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2189