LOCATION: Cleveland, OH, United States 44121
General Education Teacher – Cleveland Heights (RF: 2439)
We are currently seeking General Education Teachers for part-time positions working with students in the Cleveland Heights, OH area. The schedule will be Monday through Thursday with only afternoon hours from around 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Eligible candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree, an OH Teaching License, and recent BCI and FBI Checks.
- Must have an Ohio Teaching License
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Must have Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) and FBI criminal background checks from within 1 year
- Must have an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Teach using approved curriculum and assign an individualized course of study to the student
- Participate in state and school mandated testing
- Accept, carefully review and evaluate homework
- Monitor students credit completion
- Administer, proctor, grade tests and give test scores
- Refer student to a core subject teacher when necessary
- Monitor and document student’s notes in the Student Information System
- Claim student attendance and reporting
- Conduct close out procedures of student folders at the end of the Learning Period and when a student drops, withdraws, or graduates
- Accurate record keeping as defined by the Ohio Dept. Of Ed and independent auditors
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2439