LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
Full Desk Recruiter – Monthly Draw and Commission
Why We’re Hiring:
In 2007, Humanus started with a goal of making lives better for people around the United States. We couldn’t be more proud of the work we have done, the lives we’ve touched and the growth we have experienced. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for full desk recruiters who are passionate about building a business and have a desire to learn, are money motivated, and are team oriented!
Ideal Candidates Are Those Who:
- Embrace challenge, thrive on competition and are goal-oriented.
- Enjoy and excel at working with a dynamic and highly active recruitment team.
- Understand that hard work and grit have incredible financial benefits.
Coaching and Growth:
Humanus offers our Recruiters an extensive on-boarding process including sales and recruitment training and coaching from team leads and management. Our proven process uses a blended learning approach designed to help you get started quickly and efficiently, generate hires within a specified time frame, and exceed the expectations of clients so earnings continue to grow.
As a Full Desk Recruiter, you will work on business development and implement recruitment strategies. You will initiate relationships with candidates and businesses and grow them into meaningful partnerships.
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- BA/BS with high GPA
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and self-motivated work habits
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrated high level of performance
- Compassion, intelligence, unconventional, and good-humored
What We Provide:
- Monthly Draw and Commission structure
- Company Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan!
- Fun environment!
- No corporate bureaucracy
- Health conscious initiatives
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com