LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19138
Floating Building Substitute Teacher – Philadelphia (RF: 2468)
We are currently seeking candidates for floating building substitute positions in the Philadelphia, PA 19138 area. These positions are for the 2022-2023 school year. Eligible candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have current, up-to-date PA clearances
- Provides classroom instruction to students as outlined in lesson plans.
- Creates a classroom that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
- Maintains a safe and orderly environment.
- Maintains established routine of the school and classroom procedures in which assigned.
- Maintains a professional appearance as an example to students.
- Remains at school the entire school day, unless otherwise instructed to leave by building principal.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintains reasonable rules of conduct which encourage self-discipline and responsibility.
- Communicates effectively with parents when needed.
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and times designated.
- Completes other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2468