LOCATION: Oley, PA, United States 19547
ESY School-based Licensed Practical Nurse – Oley
We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or RN for a part-time, school-based position working with life skills students in the Oley, PA area during the extended school year program. The LPN is needed June 15 through July 29, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 8:30 am-11:30 am. The nurse will primarily monitor seizures for a few students and be on call as other needs arise. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 31 Mandated Reporter Traning
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Physical/TB Test
- Provide one on one daily treatments and seizure monitoring
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counseling to their well-being
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1734