LOCATION: Columbus, OH, United States
ESL/ELL Teacher – Columbus (RF: 2529)
We are currently seeking an ESL (English as a Second Language) or ELL (English Language Learner) teacher for a full-time position working with K-8 students in the Columbus, OH area. The teacher will work between 4 local school buildings (one per day). One day per week will be designated for paperwork/planning which can be done remotely. Eligible candidates must have their Ohio Teaching Certification with an ESL Endorsement and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have an Ohio Teaching Certification with an ESL Endorsement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of various methods of teaching English to non-native speakers
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Up-to-date clearances
- Prepare classroom and course materials
- Assign homework and exams
- Grade students’ assessments
- Create individualized plans for students with special requirements (e.g. learning disabilities)
- Research new teaching methods for teaching English as a second language
- Create a supportive and positive classroom environment
- Maintain records of student attendance and grades
- Resolve crises in the classroom
- Inform parents about student progress
- Collaborate with educational staff to provide a positive learning experience to students
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2529