LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
Entry-Level Credentialing Specialist
Why We’re Hiring:
In 2007, Humanus started with the goal of making lives better for people around the United States. We couldn’t be more proud of the work we have done, the lives we’ve touched, and the growth we have experienced. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for team members who are passionate about people, children, our company, and our vision, love to win, have a desire to learn, are money motivated, and are team-oriented!
We are seeking a full-time Entry-Level Credentialing Specialist to join our growing team in our office in King of Prussia, PA. You will be responsible for supporting the recruiting team by collecting and maintaining up-to-date clearances for contractors, sourcing candidates, and managing applications. Additionally, in this position, you will update our applicant tracking system with new candidates and maintaining accurate information.
This position offers the option of becoming a full-time recruiter should someone have the interest and have proven themselves successful in this role.
- BA/BS (communications, psychology, and business degrees preferred) with a high GPA
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable being on the telephone to gather information as needed
- Comfortable with continuous change and innovation
- Be willing to contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
- Familiarity with web-based recruiting resources a plus (LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.)
- Knowledge of clearances and certifications a plus
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems a plus
- Assist recruiters with collecting clearances/credentials by contacting candidates via phone/email
- Monitor expiration dates for clearances and prompt contractors to update them as needed
- Assist operations team by reviewing applications and entering them into our database
- Maintain accuracy of candidate status and information in internal tracking systems
- Use web-based and local recruiting resources to perform targeted candidate searches
- Resourceful, creative thinking for searching and recruiting candidates
- Various administrative responsibilities
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org