LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
NEW GRADUATES WELCOME!
Why We’re Hiring:
In 2007, Humanus started with a goal of making lives better for people around the United States. We couldn’t be more proud of the work we have done, the lives we’ve touched and the growth we have experienced. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for recruiters who are passionate about people, children, our company and vision, love to win, have a desire to learn, are money motivated, and are team oriented!
Ideal Candidates Are Those Who:
- Embrace challenge, thrive on competition and are goal-oriented.
- Enjoy and excel at working with a dynamic and highly active academia recruitment team.
- Understand that hard work and grit have incredible financial benefits.
Coaching and Growth:
Humanus offers our Academia Recruiters an extensive on-boarding process including sales and recruitment training and coaching from team leads and management. Our proven process uses a blended learning approach designed to help you get started quickly and efficiently, generate hires within a specified time frame, and exceed the expectations of clients so earnings continue to grow.
Team leads and management are hired from within. We do not look to hire from the outside for positions that require a complete understanding of our organization. Employees must earn their right to a promotion.
As an Academia Recruiter, you will work in tandem with our existing Staffing Team to provide the highest quality candidates to our clients. You will initiate relationships with candidates and grow them into meaningful partnerships. You will guide your candidates through the interview process and remain their main point of contact after successful placement. You will also meet with large groups of candidates at conferences, trade shows, and partnering colleges/universities. Most importantly, you will promote Humanus’ mission and always act with integrity and honesty.
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- BA/BS (communications, psychology and business degrees preferred) with a high GPA
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and self-motivated work habits
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrated high level of performance
- Compassion, intelligence, unconventional, and good-humored
What We Provide:
- Company Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan!
- Fun environment!
- No corporate bureaucracy
- Health conscious initiatives
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com