LOCATION: Weston, FL, United States
Elementary Teacher 2023-2024 School Year – Weston (RF: 1896)
We are currently seeking Certified Teachers for full-time positions working with elementary school students in the Weston, FL area. These are in-person positions for the 2023-2024 school year with a competitive salary and full-benefits package.
- Florida State certification and endorsement in assigned area or FL Statement of Eligibility
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in related area
- Must have clear background checks
- Promotes a classroom environment that is safe and conducive to student learning
- Develops lesson plans and instructional materials and translates lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time for instruction
- Conducts ongoing assessment of student learning and progress, and modifies instructional methods to fit individual student’s needs, including students with special needs; conducts individual and small group instruction as needed
- Encourages parental involvement in students’ education and ensures effective communication with students and parents
- Organizes and maintains a system for accurate and complete record-keeping, grading, and reporting for all student activities, achievement and attendance
- Consult with other school staff as necessary to complete the functions of the position
- Model positive character virtues and habits
- Assist students in developing positive moral and performance character attributes
- Perform other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1896