LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA, United States
Elementary Spanish Teacher
We are currently seeking a Spanish Teacher to work full time with K-5 students in the Harrisburg, PA area during the 2018-2019 school year. All candidates must be certified PDE Spanish Teachers.
- Must be a certified PDE Spanish Teacher.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preference given to those with a Master’s Degree.
- Experience teaching Spanish required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with all members of the community.
- Teach Spanish to students in grades K-5.
- Provide instructional leadership with a high degree of competence, adhering to high expectations within a child centered, performance based context.
- Manage the classroom in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner.
- Facilitate and maintain appropriate communication with students and parents
- Use oral and written assignments and exercises to teach students the Spanish language.
- Teach both the grammatical and conversational pieces of the Spanish language.
- Conduct immersive instruction along with following a set Spanish curriculum.
- Other responsibilities as assigned