LOCATION: Columbus, OH, United States 43205
Elementary School Teacher – Columbus (RF: 2531)
We are currently seeking certified Teachers for full-time positions working with elementary school students in the Columbus, OH area. There are 2nd, 4th, and 5th grade teacher needs for the 2022-2023 school year. Eligible candidates must have a valid Ohio Teaching License and clear background checks.
- Must have an Ohio teaching license for Elementary students
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have clear background checks
- Must have an EIN number
- Giving and grading assignments, homework and tests
- Helping students prepare for standardized testing
- Overseeing students during recess, lunch and other activities
- Talking to parents about their children’s progress
- Meeting and working with other teachers and supervisors to discuss school policies
- Working some evenings and weekends to create lesson plans and grade assignments
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2531