LOCATION: Worthington, OH, United States
ELA Instructional Coach – Worthington
We are seeking an ELA Instructional Coach for a full-time position working in a school in the Worthington, OH area during the 2020-2021 school year. ELA Coach will support and facilitate the continuity of instruction of students by working with school administration, teachers and staff. ELA Coach will also observe teachers and teaching methods, check lesson plans, and implement new curriculum. Eligible candidates must have their Special Education Certification in the state of Ohio, up-to-date clearances, prior teaching experience, and liability insurance.
- Must have a Special Education Certification in the state of Ohio
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Must have Liability Insurance
- Must have prior teaching experience
- Implements new curriculum
- Observes teachers and teaching methods
- Checks lesson plans
- Models teaching / assists teaching in classrooms
- Designs and provides professional development to support teachers on delivering instruction, incorporating assessments and interventions into current curriculum.
- Supports teachers in delivering on-the-spot, in-classroom data-driven instruction.
- Supports teachers in creating interventions (strategy groups, conferencing, guided reading groups, etc) based on formal and informal assessment results.
- Manages implementation and ongoing professional development and progress monitoring of all instructional interventions
- Academic coaching methodology and practices.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1408