LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Early Childhood Education Teacher
We are seeking a certified Early Childhood Education Teacher for a Full-Time position working with students between ages 3-5 in the Philadelphia, PA, area.
- Must be a licensed/certified Early Childhood or Special Education Teacher in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Must have excellent references.
- Must be willing to work with severe/profound disabilities.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Provide transitional support in inclusive/integrated learning environments as an aide to designated students.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.