LOCATION: York, PA, United States
Early Education Substitute Teacher
Humanus Substitute Consortium is looking for Early Education Substitute Teachers for a Head Start program in the York, PA area.
- Must have Instructional I PreK-4 Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Up-to-date clearances from within 1 year
- Recent TB Test and Physical
- Carry out the lesson plans of the regularly appointed teacher for whom you would be substituting
- Demonstrate success raising student achievement
- Prove leadership accomplishments in creative and/or professional settings
Why join Humanus Substitute Consortium?
- Great Earnings – We offer the highest rates available!
- Flexible Schedule – Choose your assignments as you go and work when you want!
- Immediate Opportunities – We have classroom teaching opportunities available right now. There’s no need to wait until next semester.
- Easy On-Boarding – We’ll help you navigate substitute requirements, including TB test, background check, and substitute permit (if you don’t have one).
- Awesome Community – Be a part of a growing team of the best educators in the Harrisburg, PA area!
Apply now! Go ahead and submit your application and attach your resume. We will be in contact with you shortly to collect the necessary documentation and get the ball rolling!