LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Early Childhood Education Teacher
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Education for full-time positions working with kindergarten students in the Philadelphia, PA area. Preferred candidates must have PA Dept. of Ed Early Childhood Certification and up-to-date clearances from within one year.
- PA Dept. of Ed Early Childhood Certification.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred).
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances (from within one year)
- Must have a genuine passion for working with children
- Must have excellent references
- Must have reliable transportation
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Provide children with a safe environment in which they can develop emotionally, physically, intellectually, and socially.
- Strive to promote a positive atmosphere where parents, staff, and children, interact with mutual respect and caring.
- Engage children responsively, demonstrating an understanding of the importance of trust and attachment.
- Assists in the implementation of positive approaches to guide behaviors toward the development of self-regulation and active involvement in learning in the classroom.
- Assist in implementation of individualized planning for children and participate in the daily documentation of children’s development and progress.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.