LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
Director of Client and Recruitment Services (RF: 1800) – King of Prussia
Why We’re Hiring:
In 2007, Humanus started with the goal of making lives better for people around the United States. We couldn’t be more proud of the work we have done, the lives we’ve touched, and the growth we have experienced. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for professionals who are passionate about people, children, our company and vision, love to achieve while being challenged, have a desire to grow, and are team oriented!
This is on-site and leading a team. We are looking for a leader, not someone bossy. You will be an important part of our growing management team to help shape our future and meet our goals. This is a high-visibility position with our clients and internal team. You will be responsible for managing our recruitment staff, as well as client relationships while ensuring our operational team is aligned with our objectives. This position may require some recruiting, too, when the workload is heavy.
Our promise to you: you will never be bored, and you will grow. This is a great position for someone who is career focused and enjoys working autonomously while being a very important part of a team and company. If you have read this far, then chances are you have an interest in our opportunity. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to mention you read this in your cover letter.
Most importantly, you will promote the Humanus mission and always act with integrity and honesty.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead, coach, and develop a talented group of high performing recruiters, as well as guide our operations support team.
- Manage our client relationships as well as the candidate pipeline.
- Support the management team to help meet overall corporate growth objectives.
- Provide strategic recruiting expertise, keeping with client expectations and requirements.
- Develop and execute strategies to build an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates in all markets.
- Ensure team is following standard recruiting processes, including SLAs, recruiting metrics, compliance, and record-keeping requirements.
- A genuine, intelligent, and decent person.
- A minimum of 5 years of comprehensive recruiting experience with demonstrated experience in contract, perm, and/or full lifecycle staffing/recruitment.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience in a fluid, ever-changing environment.
- Proven ability to develop and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders preferred, especially at leadership levels.
- Experience utilizing a variety of recruiting tools, sources, and strategies, including experience leveraging social media and various technology platforms in the recruiting and hiring processes.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions in stressful situations.
- Ability to manage a team, including the ability to develop and grow talent.
- Excellent consultative and customer service skills; must be able to influence and build relationships.
- Exceptional communications skills as you will be the center of all local communications between our company, our client and our local team members Ability to multi-task and be flexible to meet changing business needs and adapt to new situations and challenges.
- Proven communication and customer service skills where feedback and even disagreements are handled in a professional and thoughtful manner.
- Must have excellent organization skills (a naturally organized person is paramount.)
- Professional demeanor, pleasant and positive attitude (happy personality.)
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated track-record of professional accountability.
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Fully proficient in software applications, Excel, and Word.
- Willingness to travel.
What We Provide:
- Company Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability.
- Gym Membership and extra time during lunch. 🙂
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Progressive environment.
- No corporate bureaucracy, YOU HAVE A VOICE!
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1800