LOCATION: Willingboro, NJ, United States
Direct Support Professional DSP – Willingboro
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for full-time positions working with youth who have complex behavioral health challenges in the Willingboro, NJ area. DSP will act as a Youth Support Worker to create and deliver individual and group psycho-educational and life skills activities that promote the self-sufficiency traits, skill sets, habits, and other assets. Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma or equivalent with previous experience, a valid driver’s license, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent with previous experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Must have current, valid driver’s license
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- Child Abuse Clearance
- CPR/First Aid
- CPI Training
- Creates and delivers individual and group psycho-educational and life skills activities that promote the self-sufficiency traits, skill sets, habits and other assets
- Teach skills in a place where the youth can practice the skill him/herself
- Serves as a youth mentor/driver, providing transportation services as needed for program youth
- Reinforcing daily living and socialization skills.
- Assists individuals in the independent management of his/her affairs, which may include, but are not limited to, personal hygiene, meal preparation, clothing maintenance, personal health maintenance, money management, household maintenance, employment habits, recreational activities, and/or other duties or responsibilities which provides/assists the individuals to live in a caring environment
- Implements and documents all documentation assigned and required including, but not limited to, skill development, behavior management/behavior support plans, emergencies, habilitation plan, maintenance, reinforcement schedules, token economies, pictures schedules, etc.
- Maintain certifications and perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), crisis intervention, and medication administration using agency-trained protocols
- Performs other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1554