LOCATION: Reading, PA, United States
Direct Support Professional DSP (Weekend Shifts) – Reading
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP) for part-time or full-time positions working in the Reading, PA area. DSPs must be available to work weekends, but can also work during the week if they want. DSPs will be working in community home settings with several locations throughout Berks County Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED, PA Drivers License, and up-to-date clearances.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- Department of Human Services FBI Background check
- Valid PA driver’s license
- One year of experience working with persons with intellectual disabilities preferred
- Good expressive and receptive communication skills, both oral and written
- To provide support, supervision, care, and guidance to consumers through the promotion and reinforcement of consumers growth and development
- To ensure the health, safety, and well-being of consumers in a safe, secure, and pleasant environment
- To assist in the development and implementation of Participant Individual Service Plans
- To support consumers in their growth towards greater independence in self-care, daily living skills, socialization, and community engagement
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1708