LOCATION: Toms River, NJ, United States 08753
Direct Support Professional DSP – Toms River (RF: 2363)
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals for both part-time and full-time positions (2nd shift) working with adults in a group home setting in the Toms River, NJ area. Eligible candidates must have High School Diploma or GED and a valid NJ Driver’s License. There are multiple shifts available with a blend of week days and weekends.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and an acceptable driving record
- Previous experience not required – training can be provided
- Providing direct support and supervision for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Complete assigned paperwork daily
- Drive and accompany consumers to appointments, recreation/leisure activities, or other destinations as assigned
- Carry out prescribed health care plans, including the administration of medication
- Interact with program consumers in an age-appropriate, respectful, and safe manner at all times
- Meet individuals’ personal needs in a manner that ensures privacy and dignity
- Comply with all applicable agency requirements
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2363