LOCATION: Swarthmore, PA, United States 19081
Direct Support Professional DSP – Swarthmore
We are currently seeking a Direct Support Professional (DSP) for a full-time position working with adults with IDDs in the Swarthmore, PA area. The position will have a daily schedule of 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Eligible candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, ABA, or Human Services, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, ABA, or Human Services
- Up-to-date PA Clearances
- FBI, PA Criminal, PA Child Abuse
- Must have Physical/TB Test
- Valid CPR/First Aid Certification
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Plan and conduct group and individual activities
- Assist with the preparation and serving of lunch
- Assist Activities Director with field trips (planning, accompanying, and driving)
- Assist participants with Activities of Daily Living (toileting, ambulation, transfers, feeding, changing clothes, showers).
- Observe participants for change in condition and report to the Health Director
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Center’s neat, clean, and safe environment
- Attend and meaningfully contribute to regular Center Staff meetings and activity staff meetings
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Depending on the center, provide transportation for participants to and from the facilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1723