LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19111
Direct Support Professional DSP – Philadelphia
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for part-time positions (32 hours/week) working with adults in a residential home setting in Northeast Philadelphia. These positions would be 2nd shift from 4:00pm – 12:00am, and would include weekend shifts. Eligible candidates must have High School Diploma or G.E.D. and up-to-date clearances. Candidates with experience administering medication are preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required, certificate and/or associates degree preferred in related field
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and an acceptable driving record
- Must have Background check/clearances
- Teach adult daily living skills to the individuals we support
- Complete assigned paperwork daily
- Successfully complete all required training
- Drive and accompany consumers to appointments, recreation/leisure activities, or other destinations as assigned
- Carry out prescribed health care plans, including the administration of medication
- Interact with program consumers in an age-appropriate, respectful, and safe manner at all times
- Meet individuals’ personal needs in a manner that ensures privacy and dignity
- Comply with all applicable agency requirements
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1426