LOCATION: New Brighton, PA, United States
Direct Support Professional DSP – New Brighton
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals for full-time positions (primarily for the 2nd or 3rd shift) working with individuals with intellectual disabilities in the New Brighton, PA area. Eligible candidates must have High School Diploma or G.E.D. and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and an acceptable driving record
- Must pass background checks and drug screening
- Teach adult daily living skills to the individuals we support
- Complete assigned paperwork daily
- Successfully complete all required training
- Drive and accompany consumers to appointments, recreation/leisure activities, or other destinations as assigned
- Carry out prescribed health care plans, including the administration of medication
- Interact with program consumers in an age-appropriate, respectful, and safe manner at all times
- Meet individuals’ personal needs in a manner that ensures privacy and dignity
- Comply with all applicable agency requirements
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1671