LOCATION: Lumberton, NJ, United States
Direct Support Professional DSP – Lumberton (RF: 2621)
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for full-time positions providing direct support to youths in the Lumberton, NJ area. The DSP will be responsible for monitoring the youth’s whereabouts, assisting with daily life skills, and administering medications. The DSP should also be trained in crisis de-escalation. The schedule will be Monday-Friday from 5pm-9pm and weekends from 1pm-9pm.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 3+ years of experience providing direct support to children with intellectual disabilities in a behavioral health agency or institutional setting
- OR a Bachelor’s degree in psychology, special education, or related field
- Must have 1+ years of experience providing direct support to children with intellectual disabilities in a behavioral health agency or institutional setting
- Must have a valid NJ or PA Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Criminal Record History Clearance
- FBI Fingerprints
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- Physical & Drug Screening
- Monitor the youth’s whereabouts (while in-community)
- Accompany youths on walks
- Assist with daily life skills such as meals, laundry, cleaning, and personal hygiene
- Maintain detailed documentation
- Administer medications
- Communicate information regarding individual progress and concerns to the residential manager
- Attend all training as scheduled
- Complete all other program assignments, activities, and tasks as delegated by the residential manager
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2621