LOCATION: Exton, PA, United States 19341
Direct Support Professional DSP – 2nd or 3rd Shift
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP) for part-time (30 hours/week) positions (second or third shift) working in the Exton, PA area. DSP will be responsible for providing support to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in community settings. Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED, PA Drivers License, and up-to-date clearances. Candidates must be willing to travel to multiple Chester County locations (Downingtown, Exton, Honey Brook, Parkesburg, Phoenixville, Malvern, and West Chester).
- Must have a HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must have Physical/TB, CPR/First Aid, and Fire Safety
- Must have IDD experience and training
- Must have up-to-date Criminal History Check (FBI if you’ve lived outside of PA in the last 2 years)
- Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Plan and conduct group and individual activities.
- Provide input and support to the Activities Director.
- Assist with the preparation and serving of snacks.
- Assist with the preparation and serving of lunch.
- Assist Activities Director with field trips (planning, accompanying, and driving)
- Assist participants with Activities of Daily Living (toileting, ambulation, transfers, feeding, changing clothes, showers).
- Assist participants boarding and exiting vans.
- Observe participants for change in condition and report to the Health Director.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Center’s neat, clean, and safe environment.
- Attend and meaningfully contribute to regular Center Staff meetings and activity staff meetings.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Depending on the center, provide transportation for participants to and from the facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1354