LOCATION: Exton, PA, United States 19341
Direct Support Professional DSP – Exton
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP) for full or part-time positions working in the Exton, PA area. DSP will be responsible for providing support to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in community settings. Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED, PA Drivers License, and up-to-date clearances. Candidates must be willing to travel to multiple Chester County locations (Downingtown, Exton, Honey Brook, Parkesburg, Phoenixville, Malvern, and West Chester).
- Must have a HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must have Physical/TB, CPR/First Aid, and Fire Safety
- Must have IDD experience and training
- Must have up-to-date Criminal History Check (FBI if you’ve lived outside of PA in the last 2 years)
- Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Plan and conduct group and individual activities.
- Provide input and support to the Activities Director.
- Assist with the preparation and serving of snacks.
- Assist with the preparation and serving of lunch.
- Assist Activities Director with field trips (planning, accompanying, and driving)
- Assist participants with Activities of Daily Living (toileting, ambulation, transfers, feeding, changing clothes, showers).
- Assist participants boarding and exiting vans.
- Observe participants for change in condition and report to the Health Director.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Center’s neat, clean, and safe environment.
- Attend and meaningfully contribute to regular Center Staff meetings and activity staff meetings.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Depending on the center, provide transportation for participants to and from the facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1354