LOCATION: Reading, PA, United States
Direct Support Professional DSP (2nd Shift) – Reading (RF: 2132)
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP) for full-time positions working in the Reading, PA area. DSPs must be available to work the second shift (2:00pm-10:00pm). DSPs will be working in community home settings with several locations throughout Berks County Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED, PA Drivers License, and up-to-date clearances.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- Department of Human Services FBI Background check
- Valid PA driver’s license
- One year of experience working with persons with intellectual disabilities preferred
- Good expressive and receptive communication skills, both oral and written
- To provide support, supervision, care, and guidance to consumers through the promotion and reinforcement of consumers growth and development
- To ensure the health, safety, and well-being of consumers in a safe, secure, and pleasant environment
- To assist in the development and implementation of Participant Individual Service Plans
- To support consumers in their growth towards greater independence in self-care, daily living skills, socialization, and community engagement
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.