LOCATION: Albrightsville, PA, United States 18210
Direct Support Professional DSP (Various Shifts) – Albrightsville
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for full-time positions working with adults with IDD in a group home in the Albrightsville, PA area. All shifts are available (1st, 2nd, and 3rd), weekdays and weekends. Eligible candidates must have at least a High School Diploma and up-to-date clearances.
- High School Diploma
- Up-to-date clearances
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with the consumers with whom they are working
- Provide supervision, guidance, instruction, and/or skill-building to assigned individuals served within a specific program site regarding daily living activities, safety, and interaction with others
- Provide active treatment at all times and adhere to standards, procedures, and schedules
- Exercises sound judgment and good decision-making appropriate to the assignment.
- Assist and train consumers in all aspects of self-care in order to ensure the maximal level of independence for that individual
- These areas will include all aspects of personal hygiene, shopping, cooking, meal serving, budgeting, laundry, and housekeeping.
- Ensure a safe and clean living environment for residents.
- Intervene in crisis situations.
- Encourage individuals in the constructive use of leisure time.
- Attend scheduled staff team meetings.
- Observe and make written entries in the logbook as directed.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1693