LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
Data Entry and Internet Research Associate (In Office – KOP)
Who are we looking for? Data Entry and Internet Research Associate/Full-Time Schedule
Where are we located? King of Prussia, PA
Who are we? Humanus. Check out the “About Us” page!
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented professional with strong data entry and research skills to help enter our job applicants into our database as well as grow our candidate database through research. This is a full-time, in office position. (All candidates will be required to commute to our office in King of Prussia, PA. This is not a remote position.)
- Must have high school diploma (at minimum)
- Must have high GPA
- Superior keyboarding skills
- Strong computer skills and internet literacy a must
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Strong communication skills a must
- Proficiency with MS Office or equivalent a plus
- Self-starters who work well independently will excel in these positions
- Search job boards for resumes that meet our standards
- Enter data into database software and check to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Update databases or records with new information as it becomes available
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Resolve discrepancies in information and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Research for candidates with specific qualifications as needed
- Assist other departments as needed
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org