LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
Contract Recruiter (RF: 1800)
Why We’re Hiring:
In 2007, Humanus started with the goal of making lives better for people around the United States. We couldn’t be more proud of the work we have done, the lives we’ve touched, and the growth we have experienced. Despite the annoying challenges we face due to COVID, we are busy and need help for the upcoming school year.
Ideal Candidates Are Those Who:
- Have a great work ethic and enjoy the excitement of recruitment.
- Have experience recruiting in Academia and/or Healthcare.
- Will work in an office setting alongside amazing Humanus employees.
There is an opportunity to join Humanus as a full-time employee should you demonstrate your ability to be highly productive, an awesome member of our team and can add value to the organization.
As an Academia Recruiter, you will work in tandem with our existing Staffing Team to provide the highest quality candidates to our clients. You will initiate relationships with candidates and grow them into meaningful partnerships. You will guide your candidates through the interview process and remain their main point of contact after successful placement. Most importantly, you will promote Humanus’ mission and always act with integrity and honesty.
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- At minimum 3 years recent contract recruitment experience, preferably in Academia and/or Healthcare
- BA/BS (communications, psychology, and business degrees preferred) with a high GPA
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and self-motivated work habits
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrated high level of performance
- Compassion, intelligence, unconventional, and good-humored
- Please send your resume and any mentionable recruitment highlights.
- Tell us what you’re looking for from an hourly contract rate (we will start the contract at 90 days and revaluate).
- Why do you think you’d be a great addition to our Humanus team?
- Please let us know that you’re comfortable working in an office setting. This position does NOT permit work from home (we work better together as a team).
- And let us know when you could start….
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1800