LOCATION: Pennsylvania, USA
Client Service Coordinator – Multiple PA Locations (RF: 2353)
We are currently seeking Client Service Coordinators for full-time, permanent positions in the following locations: Bala, Philadelphia, Lancaster, Wyomissing, Bethlehem, King of Prussia, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and Chester, PA. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, and have experience in the healthcare field and with medical and/or therapy office or home staffing.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years relevant experience in a healthcare environment
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent organizational, planning and follow up skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Electronic Medical Records
- Experience in working with people requiring neurological, behavioral, and psychological treatment is preferred
- ABA Therapy experience preferred
- Central Reach and Sales Force experience is preferred
- Experience within a staffing 1+ years
- Recent Insurance knowledge: 1+ years
- Recent EMR software (Central Reach and/or Sales Force preferred): 1+ years
- Verifies eligibility requirements of patient schedule for services and obtains authorizations for evaluation and treatment in accordance with the patients’ policies and coverage requirements.
- Research plan benefit and other documents to ensure accurate transactions.
- Acts as a liaison with internal departments such as Claims, Contracting, Case Management, Hope Ambassadors, Clinicians, and Appeals and Grievances.
- Coordinates outpatient requests for and processes authorizations of out of network services: coordinates requests for psychological/neuropsychological testing, extension to benefits, or other benefit requests, in accordance with the Health Plan policy guidelines and NCQA requirements, including correspondence with the member and provider as required.
- Participates in the training on department policies and procedures and project requirements.
- Manages incoming calls from internal and external customers seeking assistance with benefits and authorizations.
- Participates in staff meetings, project team meeting, and department meetings.
- Completes documentation for weekly staff meetings.
- Ensure results are in patient’s chart once complete
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2353